Saturday, 4 August 2012

Tag Game (Liebster Award)

This is like a...game/award for bloggers. It involves tagging blogs that you think are awesome in order for publicity (the nice kind) and finding out things about a blogger. Since, the Blogger who tagged me said a thank you, I know I have to too. So, thanks to Bow ties are cool (cool name by the way) who blogs on http://hufflepuffsfind.blogspot.co.uk 
which is pretty awesome :)

The Rules are:
  • The tagged blogger has to give 10 facts about themselves
  • Answer 10 questions from your beloved tagger
  • Ask 10 questions to the people you choose to tag
  • Tag 5/10 people on your blog
  • Tell the 5/10 people you've tagged them
  • You can't tag people back (it has to be new people)


Facts about me (I put eleven):

  • I'm Christian 
  • My favorite color has been orange since forever (there's a past with women's' clothing involved)
  • My first crush was most probably an anime character who grew up to become a psychotic teenager who's aim was to kill everyone
  • I found it funny when in teen wolf, Allison shot a teddy with a taser
  • I looove Teddy bears (I think so anyway)
  • I had an argument with a guy in my maths class about where you can get bazookas (XD)
  • I want to go on a shopping spree all over the US (I live in Europe)
  • I read body language
  • I want to create a charity some day
  • I call my mum mummy
  • I want to be loads of different things.
  • I think guys with earrings are awesome :) 

1.What book have you read more than all of your other books?

Probably Twilight. I used to love it a lot (until I was banned from horrors). Now, (I'm allowed to read it) it doesn't as interesting as I'd thought at first.
2. What is your all time favorite movie and why?

Umm...that's a toughie. I love loads of movies. I liked Beastly, and Kick-ass was pretty good. Beastly was sooo sweet. (Confession time: the main male character looked hot when he was cursed). Though honestly, I don't like witches. Kick-ass was weird in a scary way, and I hate death but it felt really dramatic for me.
3. Coffee or tea?

Tea all the way :) Coffee kind of scares me (so many rumours) and I'm still waiting to try it.
4. If you could chose one fictional character to be real, who would it be and why?

I'm not sure...I would want to bring loads of them to life. I'd probably design one myself then bring him/her (probably a really hot him) to life.
5. What is your biggest accomplishment thus far?

I don't know...I instantly thought 'being a Christian.' I've done things but it doesn't feel like they measure up to what I want for myself. I plan to add a thousand more accomplishments throughout my life.
6. What is your favorite summer activity?

I have no idea. Either dancing (not always well) or just using my laptop :)
7. If you could be anything, what would you be?

I'd say I want to earn the right to be what I want to be, so I'd pass on wishing to be an author or actress or manga artist (Besides, I'm going to be them anyway). So...I'd probably own a sucessful forever helping charity or be the richest human on earth (and give everything to charity).
8. What is your favorite television show and why?

These days, it's DEFINITELY Teen Wolf. There's something about that show. (And no, it has nothing to do with the over the roof hotness level of Derek...)
9. Who is your favorite character of all time and why? (Doesn't matter if it is from a movie, television show, or book)

I don't know...I just love so many. If I had to pick at random, it would be Joss from The Talent Chronicles. (I love her). She has such an awesome character with the right balnce of shyness and spunk.

10. Do you have any pets? What kinds?

Nope, but I can't really decide which ones I want anyway. Dogs are adorable but one half of me says their teeth are soo scary, while the other half says no molesters are gonna come close if I get a dog with ultra sharp canines. Cat's are adorable, but when I think of all that messy fur...enough said.

Thanks for the questions Bow Ties are cool:
 http://hufflepuffsfind.blogspot.co.uk

Blogs I tagged:
http://simplykarun.blogspot.co.uk/
 http://andreasparanormalreads.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lauricewithlove.blogspot.co.uk/
 http://wortication.blogspot.co.uk/
 http://frozeninfiction.blogspot.co.uk/

Questions you have to answer (Remember to answer why):

  • If you had to pick a date-worthy character to pop out of a book/movie/anything else and be yours, who would it be?
  • If you were given one wish, what would it be? (Hint, I would wish for more wishes)  
  • If you could meet one authour/director of a movie, who would it be?
  • If you had a choice between eating KFC or Macdonalds after starving on an island for days with only sloppy fish (you couldn't bring yourself to eat it) to keep you company, what would it be?
  • If you had a choice between being what you've always wanted to be and becoming a billionaire, what would it be?
  • (Hopefully this will never happen) If you had a choice between loving all your friends with all your friends hating you or hating all your friends with all your friends loving you what would it be? (Feel free to say neither)
  •  Hoop earrings or studs?
  •  What do you love when people do?
  •  What's your biggest fantasy?
  • After reading these questions, what do you think I'm like?

 Please carry on the award :)

4 comments:

  1. So glad you tagged me can't wait to do this tag:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your responses:) I think liking Teen Wolf has something to do with Stiles. I could pretty much watch a show that was only based on Stiles and Derek and the smart members of Derek's pack. I don't count Scott as a smart pack member. He just doesn't cut it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I like Stiles too, he's so sarcastic :D Me too, but I'd feel bad cutting Scott out, so I can't :')

      Delete